Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mid-Term Hot Wash

Which of the following words were used to describe the Makers' Atheneaum?

"fussy"
"generically specific"
"exact"
"vague"
"clear"
"personal"
"disconnected"
"engaged"

Answer - All of the above, of course.

This presents both the strength and weakness of my design as well as presentation style/format.  There is an important distinction from someone "agreeing" versus someone "understanding" what my intentions are and more importantly how I am proposing to satisfy those intentions.  If I am able, and of course I am trying, to go through the notes and separate what comments address understanding and what comments address agreement then, and only then, I am able to make best use of the comments.  Though, it's rather tricky. 

So, I will go through the comments, look at the work myself, find what they were referring to, look back at their comments, and repeat.

That's all for now.

Grand Master B

No comments:

Post a Comment