Monday, May 21, 2012

Next steps:

I have found this review to be most constructive as the critics had proposed many interesting suggestions for me to move forward. To summarize, I believe that I can work on the presentation and the graphics as these were not very clear depicting the user as he/she moves through the space as these spaces allow and limit the precession. Mapping the actual sequence of spaces and its relation would be my next diagram;  it would lay out the program spaces, illuminating/ separating  circulation as it should differ for every user group. Second point was to question the site edges and the relationship my building may react to it. This , in turn may reposition my structure, allowing me to have a better connection to the ground and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment