Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The final review comments were very helpful and allowed me to take a step back. I over edited my presentation at the end and this was not helpful.     Much of the early design sketches and diagrams were not represented in my presentation and questions were asked that would have related well to some early studies.    In terms of program, my concept was convincing and generally well received but my representation fell short of what could have been the more powerful part of the presentation. The massing was also convincing and representative of what I was trying to express with the path. I will look to really get into the plan layout of the spaces to determine rational adjacencies and ways to display the cycle.    In the next semester I will look to improve on the presentations and be more rigorous in what I show and how I show it.   Main items to focus on next semester: Structural systems of the two masses Program layout and adjacencies What is a curating program? What spaces contain this program? How can the exterior exhibit spaces be more powerful Presentation preparation

No comments:

Post a Comment